Sunday, December 31, 2006

Year-End Inventory

Completed Projects for 2006

17 - Charity
14 - Gifts
11 - for my girls
7 - Pneumonia Prevention Vest's (these were not included in my Charity total)
3 - for me
2 - Paid Orders
---
54 - Total

I have 3 projects on the needles that will continue into 2007.

Travelin' Man Shoe Covers
Monk's Travel Satchel
Irish Cable Bag - I may be running out of yarn & this was from my stash. I know I have more of this yarn but do you think I can find it!! I seriously need to organise my stash.

I also read 39 books in the past 12 months -- I decided that it was time to catch up on some reading as well as doing my knitting -- I joined a yahoo group called Classics Reading Group so I am reading a classic book per month.

I am really pleased with what I have accomplished this year. My goals for 2007 are to continue what I am doing. I have joined Knit From Your Stash 2007 & I am also continuing with Stashalong. I have to seriously reduce my stash!

What are your Fibre Goals for 2007?

1 Comments:

Blogger DragonRider said...

You are wonderful! I never finished a sweater before. I am trying .... I know I need to be more patient. Keep you good work, I'd like to see more of your projects in 2007.

9:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home