Saturday, December 02, 2006

Update on Bonta Kun Anime Bag

The Bonta Kun Anime Bag was given to BW last night at a Sleepover Birthday Party.
I wonder how much sleep was had by all???

The reaction to the Bonta Kun Anime Bag was interesting. I wish I was there with a video camera to record for YouTube!!

BW opened her presents in the kitchen where they had birthday cake. Smart even for teenagers!! She opened BI's present first and that was Manga books. Then she opened DD#2's present (well it was actually from both DD's but they both wanted to take something for BW to open) It was a stained glass candle holder with a candle in it. She burned the candle for most of the night while they were downstairs.
She then opened DD#1's present. DD said the 'best' was kept for last. BW knew that it was something special but did not know what it was.

DD said her reaction was:
Her eyes nearly popped out of her head, she put it over her head (like a bib)
said, Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh!! She then ran around the island in the kitchen 3 times, jumped up and down & did a little "happy dance" She then nearly squeezed both DD's to death with a hug!!

I think she liked it!!

When I picked the girls up at noon. BW had the bag around her neck again. I asked her "So you like it? She had the biggest grin you have ever seen when she said YES!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home