Saturday, November 04, 2006

Toronto Maple Leafs (or what we do for our Kids!! - Part 2)

Here We Go Again!!

DD#1 has a friend CL who is a huge (and I mean HUGE) Toronto Maple Leafs fan. His birthday is coming up November 18th. She saw a Toronto Maple Leafs pillow in the Avon catalogue & thought well Mum would be able to make one like that.

OK kid, I just made Bonta Kun bag so whats a Maple Leaf pillow.



UPDATE 11-12-06
DD gave the Maple Leaf Pillow to her friend CL on last night (Saturday)
He absolutely loved it. He said "It will go well in my bedroom with my Maple Leaf blanket"

5 Comments:

Blogger roseygirl said...

Where did you get the pattern from I grew up in NZ now living in Canada as I am married to a Canadian, and his fave team is The maple leafs, my son just walked past me and seen this pic and said Hey can you make me that! :)

10:57 pm  
Blogger kat said...

that makes me laugh very hard & this is from teh girl who knit MN Vikings hats for her nephews complete with horns

12:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know the Maple Leafs but the pillow looks great and I like Maple Sirup! LOL :-P

What sport are you talking about?

11:00 pm  
Blogger Knitcrazy said...

Great job on the Pillow :)

Penny

7:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you send me the pattern for that Maple-Leaf? I am trying to find a pattern to make a sweater and to put a Maple-leaf on it
Thanks

I don't have a web page

8:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home