Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Happy Hooker Chain Gang

I have just joined the
I am really excited as I bought the Happy Hooker book quite a while ago because I love the patterns but I cannot crochet that well. Now I will have some encouragement.

I did make the "Stripes (& Stripes) Forever" for DD#1's friend SP. DD gave it to her for her birthday. I forgot to take a picture before it made its way out of the house. SP said she would send DD a pic for me to post. Stripes (& Stripes) Forever is for SP's "Baby" (guitar) It was made in red, white & black.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm curious where you got your tickers like the Christmas one. I had gone to the Ticker site, but couldn't figure out how to get one. The front page talked about women's vaginas or something, and then in a box about the tickers. Anyway, can you send me some info on how to get them?


Thanks, deborahp@ptd.net

3:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home