Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Projects Finished

I made a Marialis End-to-End Scarf in Patons Lacette, colourway Lilac Lace. This pattern is from the 101 Designer One Skein Wonders book by Myra A I Stahman. I really enjoyed making this scarf that I tried to make another one in exactly the same yarn but for some reason I could not get the pattern to work, maybe it was SSS - no not second sock syndrome but Second Scarf Syndrome.

My next scarf I cast on after I frogged the second Marialis End-to-End Scarf was Branching Out from Knitty.com. I said that I would NEVER knit Branching Out. Well you should never say never! I actually enjoyed knitting this pattern. I said that I would never knit this because I think everyone in the whole world has knit this pattern. It turned out really well.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home