Saturday, January 05, 2008

Gift Knitting 2008

This year I am going to be organized. I have joined the blog Year Long Gift-A-Long. There is a group on Ravelry as well. I am still participating in Stashalong for 2008. If I break this list into manageable chunks I should be able to do it!


My Goals & Gift Knitting To-Do List:

*Learn to crochet - I can do the basic stitches but cannot read a pattern. I always seem to have less stitches at the end of the row that I need & the items edge is on an angle.
*2 Charity items per month

February
Finish Opal Socks - Finished
Soot Sprites x2 - DD's 1&2: Feb 14
Celtic Beanie - DH: Feb 14 - Cast On
Fuzzy Felted Foot Warmers - Me: Feb

April
Om Yoga Mat Bag - DD#2's friend SS - birthday - Finished
Jayne Cobb Hat pin x3 x4 - Easter
Dolly Mama Cross Stitch - DD#1 - Easter
Pinwheel Purse Purple Socks - DD#2 - Easter

May
Extermaknit - DD#2

July
Twinkle Toes - LCF
Sheldon the Turtle -LCF

November
You Can't See My Feet Socks (Camo) - DD#1

Whenever
Nightmare Before Christmas Scarf - DD#1
Kittyville Hat (Black) - DD#1
Shaun the Sheep Mobile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home