Sunday, April 15, 2007

Multidirectional Knitting


This is Lanarte Starlight yarn
30% wool, 66% acrylic, & 4% polyester

This yarn was destined to become a Multidirectional Blanket. I found it in my stash.

I belong to the yahoo group called Multidirectional & the pattern I used is called Multidirectional Baby Blanket. It is in the files section of the website & you will need the book Modular Knits by Iris Schreier for some of the pattern instructions. I had to put out a plea for help to the group because I could not visualise how this blanket was constructed. Seeing how it is progressing, I love the way it is knit & the construction.

I was actually going to make the whole blanket in the red colour but I dont' think I will have enough yarn. After stash diving I found the grey colour yarn.

This is how it is progressing now

Picture is not great but I think you get the idea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home