Monday, July 03, 2006

Pictures of Finished Projects!

The One-Skein Hooded Baby Sweater. It is really fast to knit up & does not have much sewing up. A very lovely gift.

The Multidirectional Triangle Scarf is a very interesting concept. You knit in different directions without casting off or picking up stitches. Love it!!

The Scrap Garter Stitch Baby Blanket/Lapghan. In the concept of Stashalong / Summer of Stash. I am using up my stash. All those odds & ends. I was gifted a garbage bag of yarn, there was lots of great yarn but also at the bottom was all these odds & ends that nobody seems to throw out!! What I have done is cast on 120 stitches and knit until that colour is finished. The yarn is in a opaque bag & I just dig in without looking & have to knit with the next colour I pull out. It makes the process interesting. I like a mindless knitting project like this for when I don't want to or cannot concentrate on a pattern.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything looks great! I made that multidirectional scarf myself. Isn't it a neat pattern? Much easier than I expected.

1:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home