Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Progress!

Well it's nearing the end of June & this is my progress to date.

I am doing well with Summer of Stash & Stashalong. It has been 2 months 2 weeks 2 days since I bought yarn. Waaa Hooo!!! I am using up my stash!

Finished Projects:
One Skein Hooded Baby Sweater
Multidirectional Triangle Scarf
Eyelash Scarf
Clapotis (for Amazing Lace & Clapotis Knitalong)
Scrap Square Garter Stitch Lapghan

Frogged:
Soleil - did not like the yarn I had chosen for Soleil. Still like the yarn but will use it in a different pattern.

Still "On the Needles"
Irish Cables Bag
Irish Hiking Scarf
Red Socks
Odd-Ball Sampler Afghan

I only have 3 projects on the needles at the moment excluding the Odd-Ball Samper Afghan (this is definitely a LONG TERM project!)

Not bad & this on only the beginning of summer.
Lets see what I can accomplish for the rest of the summer!!


Pictures to follow - Camera battery crapped out, need to buy another battery!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home