Monday, February 18, 2013

150 Best Gluten-Free Muffin Recipes -- Book Review

150 Best Gluten-Free Muffin Recipes by Camilla V. Saulsbury.

I have made 3 different muffin recipes from "150 Best Gluten-Free Muffin Recipes & I have had success VERY time.  My family LOVES them!  The recipes I have made are Pumpkin Muffins--the best Pumpkin Muffins I have ever had, & I am not fussed on Pumpkin Muffins,--Blueberry Muffins & Banana Sorghum Muffins. 

What I really like about this book is besides the different flours that you need for gluten-free baking most of the ingredients are in your pantry.  There is a gluten-free flour blend at the beginning of the book that is used in most recipes.  It is a blend of brown rice flour, potato starch & tapioca starch.  All these flours are easily obtained.  Definitely recommended for anyone who needs to be gluten-free and wants to bake muffins.  I will definitely be making more recipes from this book "150 Best Gluten-Free Muffin Recipes"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home