Saturday, November 29, 2008

Trigun's Black Cat

I made BW a Bonta Kun bag a few years ago. The bag has been well loved. Canadiangirl was at BW's for her birthday. She came home & said "Mum, the Bonta Kun bag is getting rather tattered as it has been well loved. Can you make another bag for her for her birthday next November" I said "What other anime does BW like as I think it would be good to make a different bag this time." Well she loves Trigun's black cat named "Kuroneko"

These are the pictures I found


These are how they cleaned up in Photoshop


I am not sure which ones I like. I will have to get Canadiangirl's opinion.

Edited: Canadiangirl's choice is the full cat & she wants me to put him on a backpack. I have seen a monkey backpack in one of the Stitch n Bitch books. Now to find the pattern!


Found the pattern Punk Rock Backpack in the book Stitch n Bitch by Debbie Stoller. Charted the cat pattern. Here is how it turned out!


UPDATE: June 13, 2009
This project has entered the frog pond. It was not working out how I wanted & it did not look right. BW will be getting something else for her birthday - a Kittyville Hat from Debbie Stoller's Stitch n Bitch book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home