Saturday, September 15, 2007

Lincoln County Fair 2007



I entered into the Homecrafts & Garden Produce categories of the Lincoln County Fair & came away with 1 - 1st place, 2- 2nd places, 2 - 3rd places & 2 Fourth places. I am thrilled!! especially for my first time exhibiting in any fair.

For Homecrafts I entered 4 knitted items in these catergories
Slippers - Ballerina slippers - 1st
Lap Throw max 45" square - Multidirectional Baby Blanket - 3rd
Stuffed Toy - Norberta - 3rd
Any Other Knitted Article - Piggy Mobile Monster cellphone holder

For the Garden Produce I entered:
Peppers a Collection, 4 different peppers named - Blue Jay, Chocolate, Niagara, Shepherd - 4th
Peppers, 4 green pointed - 2nd
Carrots, 4 blunt type - yellow carrots - 4th
Tomatoes, 4 - Health Kick - 2nd

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Congratulations!!
That is wonderful for your very first time at the fair.

11:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home