Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Move Over Mobile Monster . . . Here Comes Jack!

As in the post Mobile Monster I made DD#1 a Pig Mobile Monster for her cell phone. I actually made two as the first one, I did not like the result. I added Bernat 'Souffle' yarn & the results are much better.

DD was thrilled. WAS as in past tense!! What happened?? Jack entered the picture.

DD's friend BW went to Toronto for a week. She found a 'Nightmare Before Christmas' cell phone holder in the shape of Jack's coffin. DD is a HUGE & I mean HUGE 'Nightmare Before Christmas' fan. Mobile Monster had to move over to Jack's coffin.

Jack's Coffin Cellphone Holder
The front & the back of Jack's Coffin.


Here is the cell phone happily sitting in Jack's Coffin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

I have to say that is very cool!

6:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home