Friday, May 25, 2007

My Summer Challenge

Since I cannot find any Summer Knitting Challenges out there in blogland, like The Amazing Lace-Summer 2006, I have decided I should challenge myself to finish the OddBall Sampler Afghan. This project has been languishing on needles in my closet for maybe 2 years. Time to finish it!!
Here's the plan!
May 2-4 Weekend to Labour Day Weekend
Finish the OddBall Sampler Afghan

I joined

for encouragement
I need encouragement!!

42 squares to knit - small, portable projects - perfect for summertime.

I actually have finished 6 squares
1: Flower Beds

2: Ohio Star

8: Celtic Braid

9: Twining Trees

24: Hugs & Kisses

31: Victorian Patchwork

Only 36 to go!!

I really don't have any worries about finishing the squares - it's the sewing up that may get me.

I am participating in Stashalong, Knit from your Stash 2007 & 2007 Summer Stash Out, so it's stashdiving for me.

Actually this will be quite easy as this project was always a stash project. Time to use up all those odds balls that have been hanging around for a while.

My Reward for finishing the project by Labour Weekend
2 (Two) guilt-free stash enhancement days - No expiry date!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home